There are 8 points to successfully selling your property.
- Choosing the right Agent for the job.
- Selecting the right method of sale.
- Good timing. There are good and bad times to sell.
- Tailoring a cost effective advertising campaign which best suits your type of property and maximizes its exposure, appealing to all types of buyers.
- Good property presentation. I advise on this to ensure potential buyers will be impressed.
- Constant communication with the Agent. By filtering negatives, I provide a realistic picture of buyer interest.
- Successful negotiation. Obtaining the best price and selling terms are vital to a successful sale. It is the most important duty I will perform for you. I will be there at sale time to advise you on the best outcome. The price must be acceptable and I work hard to help you achieve that. Offers are made through me and I advise you on them but, nevertheless, you make the final decision. The terms must suit your circumstances. You will be moving to another abode.
– Does the settlement date coincide with your moving date?
– Will you need temporary accommodation for any gap which may occur if dates do not coincide?
– Will you need the deposit to buy elsewhere? Early release of the deposit may be necessary.
- Your home is sold.
So what happens now?
I will help where I can to make your move as pleasant as possible. I will give you a list of “things to do” to facilitate your move.