What I can do is give you expert advice at no extra cost
That’s right, my services will not cost you any more than the standard negotiated Real Estate Agents fees. I can do this because the Agents I work with share commission. This is regularly practised within the industry.
Once an Agent is selected I negotiate the best commission rate for you and then share that on a basis that provides incentive for all. In addition you will get my personal service throughout the whole process. I am a sole practitioner and never accept more work than I can handle. My guarantee to all Vendors is that I shall use my best endeavours, and considerable experience to achieve a successful sale with transparency, empathy and loyalty.
Choosing the right Agent for you.
Once you have appointed me as your Vendor Advocate I will interview three Agents and ask each for a marketing proposal. Often some Vendors have a preference for a particular Agent, but it is important to the successful sale of your property that you get the best deal. Getting three Agents to tell you why they would do a great job ensures that.
There are 8 points to successfully selling your property.
- Choosing the right Agent for the job.
- Selecting the right method of sale.
- Good timing. There are good and bad times to sell.
- Tailoring a cost effective advertising campaign which best suits your type of property and maximizes its exposure, appealing to all types of buyers.
- Good property presentation. I advise on this to ensure potential buyers will be impressed.
- Constant communication with the Agent. By filtering negatives, I provide a realistic picture of buyer interest.
- Successful negotiation. Obtaining the best price and selling terms are vital to a successful sale. It is the most important duty I will perform for you. I will be there at sale time to advise you on the best outcome.The price must be acceptable and I work hard to help you achieve that. Offers are made through me and I advise you on them, but nevertheless, you make the final decision. The terms must suit your circumstances.You will be moving to another abode.
– Does the settlement date coincide with your moving date?
– Will you need temporary accommodation for any gap which may occur if dates do not coincide?
– Will you need the deposit to buy elsewhere? Early release of the deposit may be necessary.
- Your home is sold. So what happens now? I will help where I can to make your move as pleasant as possible.I will give you a list of “things to do” to facilitate your move.